CLINIC OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY -
The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority, and we are taking utmost care to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- We maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout our facility.
- All equipment and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
- All patients and staff are screened for COVID-19 symptoms and will have their temperature checked at entry points.
- Our waiting area is designed to ensure social distancing.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Washing your hands frequently is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of infections. We urge everyone to wash their hands often or use a hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- If you are experiencing symptoms such as a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, body aches, or shortness of breath, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 recently, we request you to reschedule your appointment.
For more information on how we are responding to COVID-19, please call us at